Surrounded by a naturally romantic landscape, old world ambiance meets modern luxuries at Youngberg Hill. The expansive veranda and in-room comforts like fireplaces and Jacuzzi tubs make each stay a relaxing retreat. The spacious house features five King suites and three luxuriously appointed guest rooms with queen beds. All rooms have private baths, comfortable chairs to relax in and enjoy the views. The house is set with complimentary WIFI. We provide a MP3 Docks/Alarm, luggage racks, iron and ironing board, blow dryer and spa robes in each guest room. We are happy to provide complementary concierge service to our guests. Helping you tailor your visit to match what you want is our specialty. When making your reservation please ask for our assistance in arranging all of your activities and reservations. We love to help make sure your entire visit to the area is just right.
Pommard$219 – $239
Gamay$229 – $249
Wadenswil$229 – $249
Mariafeld Suite$279 – $299
Jura Suite $319 – $339
Jackson Suite $279 – $299
Martini Suite $329 – $349
Cellar Suite$199 – $229
- NO minimum night stays.
- Check-in from 3:00 – 6:00 PM Check out by 11:00 AM
- A complimentary Wine Tasting is offered daily from 4-5 PM. In our off season (Dec-March) tastings are scheduled as needed.
- All rooms come with an full gourmet breakfast each morning.
- Children over 8 are welcome. Whole house reservation doesn’t have a min. age requirement.
Anyone under 21 years of age needs parental supervision at all times.
- No pets on the property or in vehicles please – Borrow ours
- Rates are for one or two persons. $25 for each additional person.
- One nights lodging as a deposit.
- Fees & Tax 6%
- Entire Inn booking is subject to an additional 10% service charge.
30 day cancellation. Multiple room reservations require 90 day cancellation notice. A $10/room service fee will be added to all cancellations.